The tickets for my solo vacation to Italy was booked a long time ago. I used to count down the days from the very beginning and at last, the day came. We left for the Italy vacation. We booked the grandeur hotel Castrocaro Terme for experiencing the beauty of the hotel. The hotel is situated on the slopes of the Tuscan-Romagna hills. At the back of it is the Adriatic sea.
It gives an awesome panoramic view of the whole area. The hotel typically boasts the Italian elegant design and the architecture. It merges the classical with the contemporary. The local food and the wine and the hospitality tradition embraces the Long Life Formula philosophy, which places the individuals at the center of an ingenious, holistic health-promoting approach.
The hotel gives a lifelong experience to the visitors who stay there and enjoy the facilities given by it. The place is peaceful and serene. I absolutely enjoyed it there. It felt like I was residing in a palace. I spent the most beautiful days of my life there.
We went there during New Year’s eve. They hold an imperial occasion on the night of NewYear’s Eve. I loved the warm behaviors of the staff there. They were so humble to all the guests. They treated us like their family members. They were definitely flawless. There were always three to four staff 24/7 at the front desk to provide adequate services to the guests. The place was extremely tidy. The rooms at the hotel are large and spacious. They have made the rooms differently for different purposes.
People mainly come to this place to enjoy the spa treatment, the ayurvedic treatment and to experience the mystery behind the long life of individuals. There are different rooms for families and couples. We entered the hotel at 12pm. The check-in time of the hotel is from 3am -5pm.
The hotel has a multilingual staff as tourists from different parts of the world come to explore this grand hotel. Languages like English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian are spoken here. There are, in total, 104 rooms in the hotels. Each and every room offers thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as premium beddings and down comforters. The bathrooms of the rooms include baths or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. They also provide hairdryers and free toiletries.
They have a different place for storing the luggage of the guests. The rooms were neat and clean as every day housekeeping services were given. You can travel there in your personal car and they also have parking areas which are absolutely free. Free Wi-Fi is provided in some of the public places and complimentary wireless internet is easily accessible.
The hotel has a spa, health club, fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. It also has a restaurant and an indoor pool. It has two hot tubs. We had a free continental breakfast in the hotel. The rooms in which we lived also had business-friendly amenities like desks and telephones. They also have 6 meeting rooms, a computer station, and a conference center. Kids are also allowed in the hotel. Kids are welcomed for free. For infants, they also supply free cots(infant beds). It is a winning combination of luxury and harmony that will surely make your long life experience unforgettable.
• THE HEALTH SPA of the Castrocaro Terme makes an ideal setting for a multisensory thermal experience. The excellent chemical composition and high mineral content of the sulfur water make the spa rare and valuable. The health spa of Lucia Magnani Health clinic is a perfect place to regenerate the mind and body. The thermal water is preserved in the underground and it is green in color. The color is because of the microalgae that are present in the water naturally which is rich in chlorophyll. It is well equipped with indoor and outdoor pools, steam baths, icefall, water paradise experience, etc. Hot springs are available from 10am-8pm. Along with this they also provide massages and cosmetic treatments. The Health spa is also equipped with wellness rooms like Ayurveda and Oriental rooms. All these programs are designed in scientific methods which will help us to live longer.
The restaurant of the hotel provides all kinds of dishes be it traditional local dishes or cuisine or diets according to the necessities of the guests. These dishes are cooked in a way that the tastes remain the same and in a way in which reduces the nutrient loss and does not add fat to the meal. They provided us breakfasts that were rich in vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, and nutrients. They also served as herbal teas and infusion. They gave us desserts which were absolutely healthy but tasty. The dishes there are made by the ingredients which are produced locally.
The grand hotel is surrounded by a huge park which is a beauty in itself. The redwoods, holm oaks, Himalayan cedars, oaks, and other flowering and medicinal plants which are grown there for centuries make the park majestic and make it a decent place to walk, jog or work out. The beauty of the park can also be enjoyed thoroughly while relaxing by the outdoor pools.
The hotel also has some rules and regulations.
• Government-issued ID proofs are a must for entering the hotel. • Guests, including the kids, should be present at the check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
• Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments; reservation can also be made by contacting the property on the number given on the booking confirmation. It should be made prior to arrival. • Kids aged under 3 are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa-tub.. • Guests under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
• Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per stay. One pet per room. • Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by consulting the property on the number provided on the booking confirmation.
• Designated smoking areas are there inside the property. • Extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I will recommend you all to give it a visit at least once in your lifetime. You will cherish the experience for your lifetime. I honestly experienced the hospitality of the hotel and it is awesome. Also do not miss the Adriatic sea and the other sights close to the hotel. I will recommend you to come to this hotel during the New Year Eve as the hotel is decked up beautifully at that time. They take extra charges for visits during New Year. But the rates are not fixed. They keep on changing. The rates mainly depend on you, which type of facilities you want to enjoy, what all you want to do in the hotel. The hotel is also open now. You don’t have to be afraid about the pandemic because they keep on sanitizing the hotel. They keep the rooms, which are used by the guests, locked for a minimum of 72 hours and then they sanitize them, change the covers, and everything before handing them to another party. So you can relax and go to the hotel and enjoy your vacation. Hope you have a great time ahead!